A car tune-up is one of the most basic and most necessary maintenance services that you can provide for your automobile. Tune-ups are all about keeping your car running as long as possible without having major repair problems, so bring your car in today for a tune-up in Albuquerque.
Most manufacturers recommend a tune-up of your car every two years or approximately every 30,000 miles, so bring your car in for regular scheduled maintenance in Albuquerque!
Most Automobile Tune-Ups will include (varies per make of car):
- Replace Plugs and Wires
- Replace the distributor cap and rotor
- Inspect the spark plug wires and replace if needed.
- Adjust idle speed and air to fuel ratio
- Replace air filter
- Replace fuel filter
- Replace any belts that are worn
- Replace the PCV valve and inspect the Emissions System
- Possible cleaning of the fuel injection system
- Oil and Filter change, top off all other fluids
- Additionally, we visually inspect your entire vehicle during the tune-up such as the brakes, tires, belts etc…
Having your car tuned up is one way you can make sure your car lasts a long time. Tune-ups are known to extend the life of your car. The parts will last a long time if they are cleaned and maintained regularly. These days, it only makes sense to keep your car in good condition, so bring your car in today for a tune-up in Albuquerque. We will inspect your car, fixing and replacing any parts as necessary, so give us a call or bring your car in today!