“Gals & Chariots” Auto Care Workshop
The workshop is free, but you will need to register and reserve your spot in order to attend.
To keep the workshops as relaxed and friendly as possible, each workshop will be limited to 6 participants.
If you’re a woman who makes decisions about repairs on your vehicle, you know that knowledge is valuable.
- The importance of regular maintenance
- Checking fluids under the hood
- How to recognize problems with your vehicle
- How to talk to your mechanic
- On-hands vehicle instruction
- Why is maintenance important?
- How do I know what type of tires I need for my specific vehicle? How do I tell the year tire was made so that I know I am not buying an old tire? How do I know the different quality types for tires?
- How to change a tire
- How to put air in a tire
- What is the most important thing I can do to keep my vehicle running a long time
- Many other subjects, all in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere
- DOOR PRIZES will also be given out!
- A gift bag with goodies will be given to each participant.
Just to clarify, this is an auto CARE workshop, not an auto REPAIR workshop. For those that want to learn how to do their own repairs, we refer them to community classes such as CNM. The workshop we are holding is specifically for educating you on taking care of your vehicle, with topics such as those listed above.